How to make a warranty claim
- You must submit your warranty claim online by clicking the “Submit a Warranty Claim” button below.
- You must inform Clearview® (via the online form below) or a Clearview® Authorised Dealer as soon as the warranty claim arises and submit photos and a written description of the fault;
- You must send to Clearview® (via the online form below) or a Clearview® Authorised Dealer your original proof of purchase, EXTENDED WARRANTY CARD (only applicable for Towing Mirrors), your written description of the fault and all photos & supporting evidence; and ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ACROSS ALL PRODUCTS
- Subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, you may be liable for all packaging, freight and insurance costs for transit of the Product to Clearview®.
If the warranty claim is accepted, Clearview® will, subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, at its cost:
- repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship; and
- return the Product to you.
- Any and all claims made for a warranty that fall outside the warranty jurisdiction, Clearview® ask; For the customer to cover any labour charges incurred by authorised dealers and outside parties for repair. ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ACROSS ALL PRODUCTS
SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
POWER BOARD WARRANTY
EASY SLIDE & POWER SLIDE WARRANTY